Yes , You can Use Jio Sim In 3G Smartphone !
Reliance Jio is the latest buzz in the Indian mobile space. Everyone is looking to buy a Jio 4G SIM card to enjoy the free 4G data and calls offer for 90 days. You can use this trick that is mentioned below to make the 4G SIM card from Jio to work on your 3G phone.
Method – 1 :-
- Open dial-pad and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then testing page will appear from that choose Phone information 1
- Scroll down till you find Set Preferred Network type and click on that
- Here you have to choose LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option or any LTE option
- Switch off your mobile put 4G Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
- Switch on now then you will see 4G signal in your mobile
Method – 2 :-
- Download both Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- Then Open App and choose the network settings.
- After that Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
- Simply click on Apply and make your changes.
- Now you can Switch off your or restart your device
- Insert Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone and Switch ON your device.